Old September 29th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Larry R

Default For Sale: Grumman Tiger AA5B - GNS430-Equipped

Photos and contact information may be found at www.n28819.com

N28819, aka. 'Cleo', has been my trusted companion for a bit less than
two years. This July we completed a trip from Long Island, NY to
Oshkosh, to rural Iowa, and back home; 17 hours of flight time during
which she performed perfectly. A combination of mission profile
changes, good fortune, and unique opportunity have recently conspired
to have me reluctantly offer her for sale.

Numerous features include:

* Garmin GNS430 still under warranty, registered for WAAS upgrade
* Garmin 150XL (VFR-moving map) as backup GPS
* King KY97A COM2
* Narco Nav121 NAV2
* Narco ADF 141 TSO ADF receiver
* Garmin GMA 340 Audio panel wired for portable 3rd radio, music,
4-place intercom
* Garmin GTX320A solid-state transponder
* Century II autopilot slaved to either GPS
* Davtron M800 digital clock/timer
* Avionics master switch
* Vertical Card Compass
* Rosen Sun Visors
* Dillon GPS Bracket
* LASAR electronic ignition system
* Sensenich prop, eliminates yellow zone from tach
* Steps removed (but included) for that few extra knots (noted in
W+B)
* Full logs, available for inspection in PDF format
* No major damage history
* Annual due December, 2006; IFR check due November, 2006
* 3404 SNEW, 1193SMOH, 105 STOH as of 9/10/2006

Not directly attached to the airframe, but included a

* Canopy Cover
* Nose plugs
* Wing and tail covers (great for keeping that winter ice off)
* LASAR ignition system timing/test unit (many mechanics don't have
this)
* Shop manual in enormous looseleaf binder

Asking $79K