Old February 21st 13, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Good News on Delorme InReach (2 min tracking and altitude vs.Spot w/ 10 min tracking and no altitude)

On 2/21/2013 7:46 AM, Sean F (F2) wrote:
I have been battling with the Delorme folks a bit and have won a big,
big argument with them that I think will benefit some of you.

It's heart-warming to see Sean use his "argumentative tenacity" for
"good" instead of for "evil" :^)

Thanks to Sean for pressing hard on the clueless, and thanks to Delorme
for listening. It was a nutty marketing strategy, when everyone knows
you give the razor away and sell the blades!

I'm currently considering not renewing my Spot subscription, and
switching to the InReach.

email me)