Old July 15th 04, 03:18 PM
OXMORON1

Art wrote:
Sorry ol' pal.Once I saw the Trump story on AOL I couldn't stay out. But I'll
try to stay out from now on for your sake

Art, I don't care whether you stay or go.
Your relevant aviation posts are entertaining and informative.
Your war and mine have almost nothing in common except people died, were
maimed, etc. Methods, equipment and reasons were different.
It seems that since you announced that you had left the group the number of
your posts have remained constant. I have wondered several times if there isn't
more than one Art Kramer posting, but the address was unchanged.
I am tired of the insane political ranting and raving by all parties in this
group.

Rick Clark
Oxmoron1