Old May 4th 19, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soaringjac

Default 3M Perfect it and WX Block&Seal

On Saturday, May 4, 2019 at 7:55:53 AM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 12:21:59 PM UTC-7, soaringjac wrote:
I bought both from WW and i am wondering if i should apply both? or is that just overkill? I the description of the 3M stuff it says you can follow up with WX block/seal. Just not sure if i should apply the 3M stuff and then apply thw WX. Now that i really think about it it kind of seems like i should just do one or the other. Thoughts?

First:
3M Perfect-It Rubbing Compound (06085)

Then
3M Perfect-It Machine Polish (06064)

Finally
wax of your choice

Don't forget to mask your seals and turbulators with masking tape to protect them from the buffer

I just did my wings last weekend and they turned out great

Thanks Matt