Old February 17th 21, 09:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default What have we learned from all this?

Dan Marotta wrote on 2/17/2021 12:24 PM:
Does that include the guy who had the virus and was run over by a truck?

Dan
5J

On 2/17/21 12:12 PM, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 4:56:02 PM UTC-7, Gregg Ballou wrote:
...Yearly flu has a higher body count...

Quick update: Sometime in the next few days, the US death toll from Covid-19 will exceed half
a million. That's in about 380 days since the first US death in early February 2020.

Fortunately, the vaccination effort is now recovering from its slow start and is ramping up
to scale.

--Bob K.

We are swiftly approaching 500,000 "excess deaths" since last February. Traffic accidents
normally claim about 35,000, and can not explain that number. Don't let the conspiracy
promoters talk you out of wearing a mask, social distancing, and other CDC recommended
practices. I still want to see your autogyro this summer, so don't get sick on me!