Old July 12th 03, 06:58 AM
Mark James Boyd

I also hope that we give him some legroom. I'd personally like to
see him run up some needed expenses visiting different gliderports
around the country and maybe getting instruction at a lot of different
places. And I'd be happy if he does all of this on my SSA dime
and runs up expense reports as needed to get to know the membership
and a feel for the sport. I hope the things that happened previously
don't hamper him in his new job, and I hope the SSA membership will
hold judgement for a few months.

Heck, if he wants to come to Avenal, I'll personally fly with him
any Saturday! And provide lunch at our BBQ and even get him a
cold beer (shameless plug)!

Hope I'm not stirring any s&*(pots.