Old January 20th 04, 12:50 PM
George Z. Bush

"Stark Raven" wrote in message
In article , Paul
Middlestat wrote:

Ted is a primary example of the need for congressional term limits.

Someone
who has been in elected office too long, and is detached from those in the
trenches. And you are aware that he has never received a pay check which

was
not from the government - right? At no time has he worked in the public
sector. Has he ever looked at this check book at the end of the month and
wondered how he could find the money to send his 8th grader on the spring
trip? I'm guessing probably not.

A Kennedy needing to work? I don't think so. I'm sure he's dedicated
his life to public service and probably gives his congressional salary
to charity.

Also it wouldn't surprise me if some of GWB's many successful business
endeavors hadn't cornered some of your hard-earned money. That is
where publically-earned money comes from, you know.

I for one find it strange that the current administration had rather
give $500,000 to Charles Schwab to maintain a rice farm for duck
hunting purposes than $300 to a welfare mom. Of course they had rather
be invited to a duck hunt than collards and greens.

Nothing strange about it. How much does the welfare mom contribute to the
reelection coffers compared to Charlie? I believe it's spelled G R E E D or
perhaps C O R R U P T I O N.....take your pick.

George Z.