Old August 25th 04, 09:33 PM
Veeduber

Where can I get me one of them DeltaCAD thingies? How much comp. power does
it
take to run right?

It is marketed by Midnight Software. They have a web site and offer a free
trial copy (time crippled; it turns itself off after 30 days). The software
requires very little in the way of memory or computer power and will run on
virtually any windows system.

Most designers and builders of homebuilt aircraft have found DeltaCAD to be far
more practical than the more sophisticated 3D CAD programs since our main
interest is building real airplanes rather than making pretty pictures of them
:-)

-R.S.Hoover