Old August 26th 04, 05:13 AM
guynoir

The scanner I use is a quite reasonably priced HP "Scanjet 4670". Less
than $200. I can pick up the scanner unit and place it anywhere on any
size drawing I want, do a one button scan, move the scanner over, do
another scan and so on. This way I can scan a drawing of any size and
then use imaging software to splice all the scans together. If I want
to take the time. Probably takes half an hour to scan and stitch a
typical d size sheet. That's why we farm out all our big scans to
various local and not so local scanning services.

One other thing about the demo version of Deltacad: To keep using it
after the 30 day trial period, just re-load it. I extended my "trial
period" to over a year.

Screw that. I want his flatbed scanner! :-)

Russell Kent

--
John Kimmel

I think it will be quiet around here now. So long.