Old November 22nd 03, 09:10 PM
Dan Truesdell

Ok, what am I missing. I looked up the approach plate (on AOPA), and do
not see how JABER is defined. Is it a radial off the LRP VOR?

Looks like a good practice approach if you use JABER for the IAF.

Dan

Barry wrote:
I'm looking for challenging instrument approaches in the United States
that I can have my students fly on the simulator.

NDB-A at EVY (Middletown, DE): final approach course is towards an NDB beyond
the field (the LOM for the ILS at a different airport)

NDB 17 at THV (York, PA): another approach where the FAF is an intersection on
a bearing to the NDB

LOC BC 24 at ABE (Allentown, PA): nice hold at an intersection on the back
course

VOR/DME 15 at MTN (Baltimore / Martin State): final approach course is a DME
arc tangent to the runway

Barry

--
Remove "2PLANES" to reply.