Old July 28th 05, 02:10 AM

Dennis Fetters wrote:
Sammy! wrote:
planeman wrote:
Well Sammy, I'll put it this way. If Dennis Fetters was here in Fargo
Oklahoma, we all would know about it. You are way off base my friend.
I can not believe I started this with only one simple question. You
groupies need to get a life!
Larry

What I couldn't believe was how "planeman" immediately got all in a
huff, and rudely snubbed everyone who replied and tried to help. Seemed
mighty peculiar at the time, yes it did.
And now I know why.

Sammy,

I do not post under any name but my own, never have. Your paranoia of a
"Dennis Fetters behind every corner" is misplaced judgment and foolish
assumptions on your part. Every time I have ever posted to correct what
someone says, anyone that agrees with me is accused of being Dennis
Fetters. It's foolish.

The guy came here and asked a simple question:

"planeman wrote:
""Is there someone in the marketplace that can sell me parts?""

The guy got back these two unrelated responses:

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
""Dunno ow accurate the posts in this group have been over the past
years, but you might want to do a little digging on the 'net before
you dive into a Mini 500.. They don't have the best of reputations..""

and:

"Ron Snipes wrote:
""They have taken out some high-time pilots. The engine has been known
to Seize, which also makes your rotor not turn. This makes an
autorotation extremely difficult. Some words just don't go together in a
sentence, like "Affordable" and or "Cheap" and "Helicopter". Mini 500
buyers are lured by Affordable and Cheap. I have a htm file that was a
several year study of Mini-500 accidents. Pretty interesting read. One
in particular, the ship caught on fire when the owner went inside his
house to get something. He thinks his Crescent wrench slipped off the
ship and fell on the battery causing it to short out and catch fire.
Totalling the ship. Then they make the statement "the ship had been for
sale for quite a while".""

What were you expecting, Thank you? I'm the only one that answered his
question, and then only when I was answering other false allegations. No
wonder the dude was bent out of shape. It's irritating to post on
newsgroups, and many people don't, because they know there is always
someone there, just like you, that has to give a smart ass comment of
some kind or another. It's just your nature, you can't help it, we know,
but still it's not fun for the poor people that want to ask a simple
question.

Larry, thank you for reading the accident report and the kind comments.
You too Jim, Shiver and Cameron, but as you have seen here, it's just
best not to comment or you become a target of reducible by these few
people that will not except the facts, and you only give them the excuse
to say you're Dennis Fetters posting with another name.

You know, has it crossed the mind of anyone that maybe Sammy, Cloudster,
Peter, Kevin and so on, is all Dennis Fetters, names I made up to have
someone to argue with so it just looks like I win the conversations with
logical and accurate information that counters every false allegation
they post? Think about it, it's scary.
Dennis Fetters

Mini-Dennis is at it again
Now that's major menace