Old April 7th 20, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default U. of Chicago COVID-19 interactive data visualization tool

On Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 11:02:15 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 9:18:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:
We should about break even this year, pneumonia deaths have fallen to almost zero this winter.

gregg..., Where did you get your information from, or are you just messing with us? What do you think people are dying from during these influenza and SARS-related pandemics? Victims are put on ventilators because of....? Really, give us a few citations to support your claim please. Here's one from me.

https://www.rochesterregional.org/ne...lu-season-2020

Corona virus cures pneumonia. Look people around and think for yourselves.
https://www.barnhardt.biz/2020/04/06...tes-pneumonia/