Old April 7th 20, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy Blackburn[_3_]

Default U. of Chicago COVID-19 interactive data visualization tool

Dude,

People almost certainly are catching fewer communicable diseases of all kinds due to the lockdown (look no further than the Kinsa dataset on seasonally adjusted fever instances) so that's not especially new news. I assume you were just joking when you called it a "cure" for C19.

I can't speak to the source of the pneumonia data. It comes from a blogger who has some pretty bizarre views, including refusing to pay taxes for years (leading to her bankruptcy after getting caught), and a belief that there is some sort of conspiracy to underreport being a "sodomite" as a COVID-19 co-morbidity. Her self-written bio is a sort of Unabomber manifesto of jumbled thoughts. Sort of comical and ominous at the same time.

https://www.barnhardt.biz/about/

Be careful about your reading materials while sheltered at home - it can make you paranoid. :-)

Be safe,

Andy

On Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 8:47:45 AM UTC-7, wrote

https://www.rochesterregional.org/ne...lu-season-2020

Corona virus cures pneumonia. Look people around and think for yourselves..
https://www.barnhardt.biz/2020/04/06...tes-pneumonia/