Old April 4th 04, 04:47 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Doug "Woody" and Erin Beal" wrote in message
On 4/4/04 5:16 AM, in article
, "monkey"
wrote:

SNIP

err...read the post...like I said, I'm not an F/A-18 pilot, I'm a
CF-18 pilot...BITCH.
p.s. flew a great 2v2 today, what did you do, clown show?

Yep, this guy's a Hornet pilot. He certainly talks like one! Where are

you
stationed, Monkey? If Cold Lake, is Pat Peters still up there?

I don't know about the boy. If his story is true the Canadian Government
has dropped out of the rest of the community and stopped even mentioning the
mechanical stick backup. It is a safety of flight issue.