Old January 28th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default DG-300 instrument panel

Gerard,

There are good resources within ASA that can offer some ideas and have
machine tools. For example, cut out the face of your existing panel,
leaving the perimeter flange and a small portion of the face intact.
Make a new face out out aluminum that is full size. Fasten the new face
to the old flange portion.

Tom

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:53:36
-0800, Gprosnier wrote:

Thanks Bill, I just happen to have some 1/8" plexiglass in my shop
from when I built my router table, so I have that tool too! I might
try and get hold of a carbon fiber blank and use that for a svelt
looking panel!