Old June 12th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

Default $1500 Cash Reward---- Thieves Caught and Jailed

On 2007-06-10 00:50:53 -0700, Larry Dighera said:

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 20:22:36 -0000, wrote in
.com:

Well, now these young men get to find out what its like in an ass-
pounding prison...

So, in your mind the just punishment for burglary is anal rape?

I think my own objection to the reference is that, in my view, prisons
are supposed to be used to prevent crime, not enable it. Making prisons
a safe haven for criminals to conduct their criminal acts does not seem
to me to be a particularly constructive approach.

The predators in prisons need to be isolated from the rest of the
population, if necessary. They are not a legitimate part of the
'punishment' of imprisonment.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor