Old January 31st 09, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Monk

Default Glider destroyed by lightning

On Jan 31, 11:15*am, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Jan 31, 8:00*am, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:

Seems hard to tell for me as well Graeme. Perhaps you should do more to
certify donations are for a no-profit charity.

Its not really chartity. You give him money, he takes 5% as a service
fee. He then donate the money (along with a gov't grant he knows how
to match it with). So, yes a charity gets money but he's for-profit
himself...

-Robert

5%? He's selling himself short if that's the case. Most non-profit
organizations spend much much more than that on administration. Very
small portion actually get's to the recipient. None the less my
family and I have volunteered for for several fundraisers and we will
continue to do so.