Old May 16th 09, 05:12 PM
Graeme Cooper Graeme Cooper is offline
Junior Member

Location: Taunton, Somerst, England
Default Glider destroyed by lightning & my return aerobatic flight

10 years ago I flew in a glider to celebrate my 30th birthday but the glider was destroyed by lightning. I have recently returned to the same air fielsd and flew with the same instructor. I then went up again and flew a loop the loop with another instructor. See my scrapbook for more information including TV and radio interviews. See :- http://sites.google.com/site/thebig4...theskiesagain/

Graeme Cooper