Old January 10th 04, 04:24 AM
Scott

Default Help with Grob Needed

We're having some difficulty getting repairs done on our grob 103. we have
an aileron with a diagonal crease in it from the trailing interior edge to
the leading outside edge of the aileron. Anyway, Grob America here in Ohio
has taken our wings, but with pessimistic views. They have said they've had
trouble with talking to Grob on what needs to be done. I was wondering if
anyone out there has any contacts directly to Grob to get something done. Or
if anyone knows anyone out there with information on what to do and what
needs to be done, whether it is to be replace fixed or whatnot. Thanks in
advance to anyone who can help.