Old January 10th 04, 04:18 PM
Scott

We're not sure how it was damaged. It looks like it took time to develop.
The only damage is the stress line ,I had called it a crease, it's on the
bottom only and it is a line popped out. Almost as if someone took a steel
rod with a lot of pressure from the insides and drug it in the manner I
described before. Grob America hasn't been not wanting to work on this at
all because of delays/no help from Grob Germany. They told us to just keep
flying it. We flew it most of the summer with this damage, but our A&P wont
sign it off unless this is fixed. The only thing we can see the damaged
coming from is turning hard while flying to fast. We just want to be able to
fly it this spring.
"JJ Sinclair" wrote in message
Scott,
More information, please. How was the aileron damaged and exactly what is

the
damage? Ailerons can be repaired as long as the total weight and trailing

edge
weight doesn't exceed the specs.
JJ Sinclair