Old April 28th 04, 12:19 AM
Vaughn

"Robert Richards" wrote in message
Scott,In future it wuld be nice if you checked stuff out
with the rest of the committee before making statements
in public. I know you are only speaking for yourself,
but you seem to have forgetten that as you are on the
committe of NUGC, what you say can be easily interpreted
as being the position of the committee as a whole.As it is you've caused a lot

of embarrassment and caused
me to acrifice several hours of coursework writing
time to sort out the bloody mess you've made.Perhaps in future you could make

it clear that you
are speaking on behalf of yourself, rather than implying
that you are speaking for all of us?And why on earth you expect anyone on here

tod know anything about getting a grant from our student
union (NOT the university!!) is beyond me.Just to set the record straight, the

coments below
are not the comments of NUGC, just of an individual.

Well Robert; I don't know about your relative flying skills or club
management skills, but Scott certainly has the edge on coherency.

Vaughn