Old May 10th 18, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Iran and GPS etc

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 8:48:35 AM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
All this thread is going to do is raise blood pressures.Â* Why not take
it to some political rant site and get back to soaring?

On 5/10/2018 6:20 AM, wrote:
Unfortunately - decisions that Trump makes do not just affect the US - but have a ripple effect on the rest of the world too. Just simple things like the sharp increase in oil price following his Iran announcement means my fuel price will go up next month - and I live in South Africa which has nothing to do with the spat with Iran.

--
Dan, 5J

Here, here

Be careful what you believe from the news media. They all serve whichever political party owns them, and will only raise your blood pressure. No such thing as unbiased news anymore.