Old April 20th 20, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

Default Flight review

On Monday, April 20, 2020 at 12:01:28 PM UTC-7, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Check FAA.gov, I believe they have extended recerts due to recent virus stuff.....
Yes, wings points cover part of the "BFR"...

At least in my case I completed the Flight Instructor Revalidation Course, what's left is the customary minimum 1 hour flight time or 3 flights to pattern to pattern altitude. At this point all I need is another CFIG to be brave enough to fly with me and of course my club or FBO operational...