Old July 17th 09, 07:29 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gezellig

Default I Fly, You Watch

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:09:36 -0500, VanguardLH wrote:

Our society is breeding a generation of panty waisted sissy marys who
quake at the thought pushing the envelope. Without anti lock brakes
and GPS I couldn't find my collective arse to wipe off the dingle
berries. Thank God I'll die politically correct with a full load of
estrogen coursing through my manly 10" arms and smooth satiny 12"
pencil neck.

snipped

Of course I snip your nonsense. Just because you've wandered into a
quagmire of inanities, irrelevancies, and stupidities doesn't mean I
have to follow you in.