Old September 21st 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
B A R R Y[_2_]

Default Cover thoughts

My current cover (Bruce's Custom) on the Sundowner is wearing out.

I currently have the extended version that reaches all the way down to
the wing root, but am considering the standard version. The standard
version extends only about 1/2 way down the door. The shorter, standard
version seems easier to install and remove than my current model, but
_may_ allow a bit of leakage at the bottom of the door.

Recommendations? Comments on your current cover?

Thanks!