Old April 21st 20, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default GoPro Camera Deal (I don't work there - this isn't spam)

On Monday, April 20, 2020 at 12:42:50 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Bet'cha it does a great job.Â* I have a Swann that I got for about that
price close to 10 years ago and it does just fine for my needs.

On 4/20/2020 6:26 AM, wrote:
On Monday, April 20, 2020 at 2:07:10 AM UTC-5, Chris Behm wrote:
I'm about to buy an Akaso V50 pro. It's $89.00
I'll let you know how it works out.
R,
Chris

Chris,

I actually ordered an Akaso V50x for $99 last night. I'll post some feedback after I get it, too. Fingers crossed!

Chuck Werninger,
LS-4 VL
Soaring Club of Houston

--
Dan, 5J

I hope so, we all need to post more videos of the fun we have flying these magnificent machines and hopefully attract more to our sport. I want to win races but not because I'm the only one who enters!

Chuck Werninger
LS-4 VL
Soaring Club of Houston