Old July 14th 05, 11:56 PM
Epi

In article ,
says...

"Andy L." wrote in message
link.net...
I just recently bought FS2004 and I just looked at this group so forgive me
for not knowing if this has been addressed before.

In nearly all the aircraft I fly the joystick seems to be very sensitive.
The plane jumps around quite a bit. I thought of reducing the sensitivity
but was concerned that I might not have full field of travel when I want
it. I have noticed the same thing on other MSFSs. Do I need a new joystick
or is that just the nature of the simbeast.

Thanks,
Andy

Likely calibration issues is all that is wrong. I have a Logitech
Extreme3D Pro
and love it for FS2004. Nice throttle and tons of programmable buttons.
If
you're looking for a change, I recommend it.

I've got the same joystick It seems to be acting digital instead of
analog. Is that true, and if so is there a way to change that.
Otherwise, I really do like it.

--

Epi

In the tradition of the Yugo, Bosnia has come out
with a new car. It's called the Bozo.
http://www.curlesneck.com