Old December 5th 05, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default The big question

Prime wrote:
What I want to know is:

If I want to have an airshow at my hotel, do I need a 337 to fix the
plastic sign on my AOPA plane before or after I pay my taxes?

Prime

Only if you are pursuing a higher rating or practicing a current
level of proficiency:

Mile High Club

The official site of the Mile High Club, that exclusive club that
pilots, flight attendants and daring airline passengers have been
whispering about since ...

www.milehighclub.com/

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction/mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jeratfrii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/