Old June 1st 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

Default I give up, after many, many years!

On Jun 1, 2:16*pm, "Mike Isaksen" wrote:
"terry" wrote at the end of a useless discussion with MX...

*... Stupid people are mostly unemployed, or do low
*paid menial work, or are just unemployable, and
*fortunately they don't fly planes.

See,... there you go. You got yourself mad and dizzy at the same time.
That's the MX dance. So sad to see so many victims.

Best advice:
Don't mud wrestle with a pig. You get all dirty,... and the pig really likes
it.

I am not mad at all Mike, nor do I consider myself a victim. Its
just a personal challenge I have set myself to see if it is possible
to get Mx to admit that he is wrong. A bit of an experiment if you
like. I find him an interesting character and have changed my mind
about him a couple of times. I was orignially one of those who
thought he was being hard done by on this group. For the record I
dont think Mxs is a troll at all, I think he has a genuine interest in
aviation, and I would be more than happy to assist him in his
endeavours to learn more, if only he wasnt , to use his own word,
refractory to reason, and would show at least a modicom of common
manners to those who try to help him. I stand by my comments about
stupid people , but notice I didnt actually call Mxs a stupid person,
I left that for him to ponder himself.
Terry
PPL