Old October 27th 03, 02:26 PM
Autocollimator

Subject: Flyboys
From: Cub Driver
Date: 10/27/03 3:08 AM Pacific Standard Time

The Japanese treated their enemies badly, but hey! so did the
Americans.

While the Japs were beheading American flyers we were sending German prisoners
to Kansas where they got better food and medical attention than they ever had
in their miserable Nazi lives, Many stayed to marry American woman and are
among us to this day. Your comparison to how the Japs treated prisoners and how
we did is odious and disgusting. I can only attribute it your ignorance of
the history of the period.. Now why don't you take your crappy Piper Cub and
shove it where the sun don't shine..Imbecile.