Old May 7th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Paul kgyy

Default Door Seal for Piper Archer

On May 7, 7:54 am, wrote:
I have a 1995 Piper Archer which is starting to get loud inside as the
door seal is getting all worn and cruddy. I looked on the web to buy
new door seals. I did not realize there was such a plethora of
products out there. I am thinking about the Avtek air-squeeze product
and wonder if anyone has any experience with this product. How long
can I expect it to last ? Any better ideas ?

http://www.avtek2.com/Aircraft_Door-...Comparison.htm

Thanks for your input.

Evan

Join the Cherokee Pilots Association; you'll find a lot of reports on
this and other door seals on their chat.