Old May 8th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Door Seal for Piper Archer

On May 7, 4:48*pm, Paul kgyy wrote:
On May 7, 7:54 am, wrote:

I have a 1995 Piper Archer which is starting to get loud inside as the
doorseal is getting all worn and cruddy. *I looked on the web to buy
newdoorseals. *I did not realize there was such a plethora of
products out there. *I am thinking about the Avtek air-squeeze product
and wonder if anyone has any experience with this product. *How long
can I expect it to last ? *Any better ideas ?

http://www.avtek2.com/Aircraft_Door-...Comparison.htm

Thanks for your input.

Evan

Join the Cherokee Pilots Association; *you'll find a lot of reports on
this and otherdoorseals on their chat.

I was hoping to get some input from other aircraft owners as well as
Cherokee owners. I would think if the product didn't last on a
Cessna, it wouldn't last on a Cherokee. Conversely, if some happy
Cessna owner has ten-year old Avtek seals that are in great shape, I'd
love to hear that too...

Thanks.
Evan