Old May 8th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dave[_19_]

Default Door Seal for Piper Archer

Hi Evan!

I have the original seal from Aircraft Door Seals, the memory foam
version, and the door is absolutely tight!

Very pleased..

Their new seal is starting to get some good reports.

Several have said that AvTeck's seal is very good as well. I have not
seen or used it, but all Mike's products work as advertised and his
customer service/support is absolutely top knotch.

Dave

On Wed, 7 May 2008 05:54:41 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I have a 1995 Piper Archer which is starting to get loud inside as the
door seal is getting all worn and cruddy. I looked on the web to buy
new door seals. I did not realize there was such a plethora of
products out there. I am thinking about the Avtek air-squeeze product
and wonder if anyone has any experience with this product. How long
can I expect it to last ? Any better ideas ?

http://www.avtek2.com/Aircraft_Door-...Comparison.htm

Thanks for your input.

Evan