Old May 9th 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jack Allison

Default Door Seal for Piper Archer

Aircraft Door Seals work great. Having met Dick Russ, the company owner
and corresponded with him on the Cherokee Pilot's Association site, I'd
definitely recommend supporting his company.

We have their seals on the door and baggage compartment of our '71
Arrow. They've held up well for the past three years. The door seal is
the first design that went on the fuselage side vs. the door. I
understand they've developed a seal that installs on the door and I'm
planning to use that one as a replacement, probably sometime in the next
year or so.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado