Old November 9th 17, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Train Wreck

There are some serious mental issues on display here.

Yeah and everyone who posts in this thread, no matter the content is afflicted.

To the extent that none of us is perfect, I suppose you are correct. Otherwise, I disagree. Many good points have been made here...on all sides. The content of the discussion has often been informative and healthy. It's the WAY the discussion has been conducted that is so objectionable. That's the appeal--and the horror--of these faceless, asynchronous, Internet exchanges.

Am I looking for the silver lining in a really big, black, unpleasant storm cloud? Perhaps. But I think out of this will come some good, albeit at a high price.

Chip Bearden