Old November 29th 03, 10:43 PM
Janusz Kesik

U=BFytkownik Eric Greenwell w wiadomooci do grup =
dyskusyjnych ...
I agree that if you hold a contest, they will come. My observation is=20
that "they" are high level pilots who are already competing, and see =

the=20
another class as simply another avenue to pursue their interest in=20
competition.=20

I agree that there will be some guys who will come just because this is =
an additional chance to get a title of a world champion, but consider =
also that those grey clubs' members will also see that winning a world =
champion's title doesn't have to mean buying a $100000 ship and that it =
can be done in a ship which they are used to fly just for fun on =
weekends which costs some over $15000 brand new (of course more or less =
theoretically considering the contidion in which the club ships are =
often maintaned compared to these which compete in the World Class =
championships).

Regards,

--=20
Janusz Kesik