Old July 30th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.products
Paul Tomblin

Default Chart Subscriptions: do they arrive on time?

In a previous article, said:
So here's the question: anybody here get such subscriptions? Do
they arrive on time? Without buying some sort of horrendously
expensive special shipping? I would not be happy
if I bought a subscription and found those charts arriving a few days
AFTER the effectivity
date.

I get mine from flyairways.com, and they are cheaper than buying them from
the local FBO and they always come early.

I'm very happy with them.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/