Old May 14th 05, 11:21 PM
W P Dixon

Default D.C. Cessna sca Repugnikkkans runs like cowardly chickens ! -- LOL!

Well Jeff,
Consider yourself an enemy on the opposing side! PLONK!

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

"Geoff Kent" wrote in message
Oh dear, what a pathetic bunch of clowns you Yanks are. A single-engine
Cessna flying somewhere between 3,000 & 7,000 feet accidentally strays
into a "no-fly" zone & everyone starts crapping their pants. Can't you be
a little more precise over it's height/ altitude? I can't remember when a
Cessna 152 was last clocked at 180 mph!!! No wonder the world trembles,
you are more of a menace to yourselves than those outside your borders.
Next time there is a war I would like us to be on opposing sides, that way
we should lose less of our forces to enemy fire!! In 2 Gulf wars we have
lost more people to "friendly fire" than to rag heads loosing off their
AK-47's, or whatever.