Old December 7th 09, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

Default I Give Jeffrey Credit Where Credit Is Due

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 19:54:53 +0000, Sidney Lambe wrote:

Mark wrote:

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showpost.php?s=7dbbb5bab8210f744e539d3769d

Link doesn't work.

I sayeth:

* Have you ever wanted to quit your training?*

No, I learned from a most excellent CFI who goes by the handle Jeffrey
Bloss. Jeffrey made everything fun, enjoyable and thrillingly academic.
It was not untypical that he would spend 2x or 3x the hours with me in
pre/post flight not counting the hours of phone and email conversations
(no charge by the way).
sig: I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things people think
are impossible. I'm a dichotomy, a soft diamond, a militaristic saint,
and sometimes a very wise fool.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.