Old May 23rd 04, 04:43 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"The Weiss Family" wrote in message
Both FORTRAN and C have this keyword.
Boy, are we digressing. Is this a computer nerd forum ;-)

printf("Yes", %s);

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "G.R. Patterson III" said:
Paul Tomblin wrote:

In a previous article, "Mike Noel" said:
Is this a commonly used phraseology from ATC? I would have thought

just

Only if they're old FORTRAN programmers.

The FORTRAN I used didn't have this command. C did/does. IIRC, PL/I did

also.

I have no idea what weird ass version of FORTRAN you used, but every
version of FORTRAN I used, from IBM FORTRAN-G to Fortran-77 to Vax

Fortran
to Watfiv-S had it.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
`And when you've been *plonk*ed by Simon C., you've been *plonked*