Old April 10th 04, 08:59 PM
smackey

Newps wrote in message news:bZIdc.2682$rg5.27865@attbi_s52...
smackey wrote:

A few months ago I tried to see how high I could go. My plane is a
C172 with 180hp Airplains conversion. Just my wife and me aboard. I
was still climbing at 15,750 msl, but quit since I then needed to
descend at a reasonable rate to land. Nice cool day here in
southcentral Montana. I was still getting a reliable 200'/min climb.

When you gonna get a real hangar and stop letting Corporate Air leave
your plane out all day?

Didn't know they (Edwards, actually) were doing that!! I would really
like to know about it if/when it happens. I call them on my cell
phone when I land, and ask them to put it away, which they say they
will do right away.