Old January 1st 15, 05:55 AM
Sire64 Sire64 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Denver, Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysailor View Post
On Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:43:05 PM UTC-6, Sire64 wrote:
Just joined the forum today! I have a LAK-12 with a cracked canopy.
Other than going to the factory has anyone (or know of) someone who can
make a replacement canopy? I have research this with no luck. This is a
great site! Thanks.

--
Sire64

If you use ThermotecUSA be prepared for a very "Trying" experience.
I am not sure if ThermotecUSA is still in business. The last time I talked to him it sounded like he was not interested in making canopies any longer. Thanks for the reply.