Old March 8th 20, 08:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Grob 102 maintenance and parts manual

Dear colegue,
I have an Astir CS jeans but do not have any technical documentation but flight manual. If You have parts catalogue or any document where is visible aragement of part I would like to have. I know that Yours Astir is different than mine but fuselage is almost same. Picture with mobile phone and Whatsapp or viber will be very kind. My mobile is +385 98 584 714. Best regards from Split Croatia. Joško Kunac