Old July 12th 03, 04:21 AM
Still Has A Stalker

From: "Cy Galley"

When you pay for info it is more likely to be correct and designed right.

Why should someone give you all the time and effort plus their knowledge and
training they spent in designing, building and test flying a successful
powered parachute?

When you get thru, will yours be designed correctly so you would kill
yourself on the first flight?

The web is meant to share information. Maybe I'll buy the plans and I'll start
selling them for $50 a copy, no just kidding I'm not a A-hole.

http://geocities.com/incubus_future_...nsideinfo.html
http://www.geocities.com/mr_perfect_...d/respect.html

~~Michael2000and2~~
Unslanted opinions from someone who knows
more about the wrestling biz than you do.