Old July 12th 03, 07:01 PM
Big John

Still a .........................

There are things you build and things you buy. In your case, the
element of risk has to be figured in. If you are willing to take the
risk go ahead and build.

Only lived to my age by evaluating risk and reducing exposure to high
risk.

Ask BOb about risk. He's been down the same rabbit trail also.

Big John
If you can't do it in the box, think out of the box.

On 12 Jul 2003 03:23:13 GMT, (Still

From: "MJC"

A friend of mine has a power chute made by one of the most respected
companies around. Still, he's crashed it 3 times now.
If a well designed power chute is a handful, maybe you might want to
reconsider making your own from scratch.
Those things look innocent, but they _can_ bite you.

Ok so this is the homebuild aviation group and instead of building it myself at
home I should buy it. Nevermind guys thanks for no help at all. Bye

http://geocities.com/incubus_future_...nsideinfo.html
http://www.geocities.com/mr_perfect_...d/respect.html

~~Michael2000and2~~
Unslanted opinions from someone who knows
more about the wrestling biz than you do.