Old July 13th 03, 01:16 PM
Barnyard BOb --

"AWSOME" opined:

I guess you should visit couple of web sites who sale or built powered
parachutes and try to get as many pictures and details as possible. It might
be a good idea to physically go and see the stuff. This will gives you prety
good feel of powered parachute and the stuff you needed to build it on your
own.

I am doin my research and hopefully will build one soon. Remember nothing is
impossible in this world. Regarding the risk .... yea there is risk but if
no one will take risk then how the hell man has landed on the moon at first
instance.......

The age of cyber enlightenment is upon us.

Barnyard Bob --