Old January 8th 07, 01:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.war.misc,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval

Default Rogue State of Israel Threatens Tactical Nuke Strikes on Iran

wrote:
Another Zionist Jew trying to smoke screen the war for Israel agenda as
he doesn't care how many Americans die/get horribly wounded for Israel
in the Middle East like we have already experienced with the Iraq
quagmire with Iran to come soon for Israel as well:

If we use nukes, I doubt there'll be a quagmire.

Reality Check about Israeli 'denials':

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewt...=320113#320113

Additional at the following URLs:

Rogue State of Israel Threatens Tactical Nuke Strikes on Iran

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=65753

Charlie Reese: Israel's Bad Influence

http://www.antiwar.com/reese/?articleid=10276

Israel Divulges Plan to Nuke Iran

http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=711

PS: US airpower could conduct the attacks on Iran or Israel could
initiate the attack knowing that the US would come to Israel's
'defense' as Dick Cheney and President Bush have already assured... The
AIPAC hacked Congress would support the attack all the way as well...

Israel's influence of US policy & the Israeli lobby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O125hGt9qt4&NR

AIPAC and NeoCon Policy
on bombing Iran for Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rf16XjbOUs

AIPAC Trying to Get US to Attack Iran for Israel

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=49800

Bombing Iran for Israel:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=65628

Matt Wiser wrote:
wrote:

Why don't you change your handle to "Chicken Little?" You've been shreiking about someone
(whether it's the U.S. or Israel) launching nukes on Iran for what, two years now? And if by
some reason either party decides to nuke Iran, they sure won't announce it ahead of time
to a newspaper that's anxious to boost its circulation. The correspondents in Baghdad will
be able to see the instant sunshine off to the east and know what just went down (or up)....
Neither the U.S. or Israel will pop nukes without a very good reason. But with a nut like
Ahmendijad running around, who knows? You really need a stay in a rubber room and to get
back on your meds.