Old July 25th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bob Kuykendall

Default QUIT THROWING AWAY MONEY AT THE GAS PUMP!!!

I don't usually respond to spam like this, but I happen to know that
Don Lancaster has recently covered this particular scam:

http://www.tinaja.com/glib/trashelc.pdf

Bottom line: There is credible evidence that injecting a bit of
hydrogen can cause a modest increase in effeciency and reduce
emissions. However, that increase is more than wiped out by the energy
required to conduct the electrolysis required to liberate the
hydrogen, resulting in a net loss of efficiency and increase in
emissions. So it works great if you just happen to have some hydrogen
just lying around, but you're trading dollars 1:1 for pesos of you try
to get the hydrogen from water.

Thanks, Bob K.