Old February 21st 04, 08:12 PM
Bill Kambic

"Michael Wise" wrote in message

So you're saying its OK for you disregard or flout any law you
like....provided the law is "malum prohibitum"?

Maybe. Rosa Parks was committing a crime when she refused to move to the
back of the bus. Most of our Founders were not only felons but traitors in
1775. Kinds of depends on the circumstances.

I'm not saying it's right,

I see. At least you have the balls to admit what you're doing is wrong
that you are perfectly content to make your neighbors pay the real costs
of your cheap labor.

I said I never hired them; only that I knew where to do so. I also can take
you to most of the active drug locations in the county. If you want a hit
man I can probably point you in that direction, too. Not that I would, only
that I could.

Since I work as a part time prosecutor in our local DA's office I try to
conform my personal behavior to the standard of Ceasar's Wife. Or, put
another way, I know more than I do.

If you were a Naval Aviator then I would bet that in your career you made
one or more choices to violate some regulation 'cause in your view at the
time it was a Good Thing to do. Indeed, if you ever wore anybody's uniform
at any rank or rate I suspect that you have done the same thing.

I'm pointing out an economic reality that those
who specialize in hatred of those not like them don't ever care to
acknowledge.

You're the only person mentioning hatred of anybody here. Obviously
you're well-versed in defending your wrong (by your own admission) and
illegal ways by trying to make it an argument about race.

I have committed no wrong. I only point out this wrong is determined by the
vagarities of time time and place, not some external code of morality. This
concept clearly escapes you.

Note, also, that I never said I hired any of these guys, only that I

could
if I wished

You said:

Ever try to hire agricultural labor? I have offered as much as $15/hr.

cash
and had no takers for such tasks as bucking hay, weedeating fencelines,
mucking stalls, etc. I can make a quick trip over to Lenoir City and

hire a
crew for an 8 hour day at $50/head. And those sons of bitches will work
their butts off for that $50 (where if I hire 'Mericans I will have to

do
constant "over the shoulder" supervision).

How can you possibly know you can get illegal labor for $50/day if you
hadn't in fact done so?

How do you know what the speed of light is? Did you personally measure it?
Or are you sentient enought to be able to read a book. Or talk to
neighbors? Or watch CNN?

Personal experience is only one form of learning.

How can you possibly know those "sons of
bitches" will works their asses of for that $50 if you hadn't hired
those "sons of bitches"?

See above.

(P.S. Your cross examination technique sux. Quit watching "Law and Order"
and go sit through some trials at your local court house.)

The answer is not 10 divisions on the southern border, but a system that
recognizes reality and does not pander to the prejudices of those who

hate
anybody not like themselves.

I'm sure that dog-eared race card of yours sits in your shirt pocket for
quick use as a red herring tool for you, but you're the only person here
talking about hate.

I know a thing or two about hate, gathered in my years as a Naval Officer,
attorney, and sentient human being. Like the umpire, I calls it like I sees
it.

Bill Kambic