Old February 2nd 11, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr
Brent[_2_]

Default Recording flights

Good Afternoon

Having seem some postings on here this seems like a good place to come to
ask about recording flights in a semi hands off manner and an affordable one
too.

So far i've had passengers with cameras record two of my takeoffs and
landings and i liked it and it helped illustrate what was happening, but i'd
like to be able to do the same while flying and letting it run while I busy
myself on the flying part.

Some times in some flights i'd like to set 1 or 2 cameras up with an audio
in fom the intercom. Ideally i'd like to set it up so i dont need to do the
shooting and i can just fly the plane.

Long term i'm looking towards tutorial type vids and maybe use them to
quickly explain things I do when I fly when i'm on the ground. (both for
showing non pilots and possibly long term as a tool as a flight instructor)

Ideas and feedback are welcome